PMA stands for: P. Programs and M. Materials to reduce the risks of A. Abuse.
"The program and fund is to help those who can't afford the programs available," and to offer Community Empowerment Workshops"
- 2-Hour Video: "Practical Knowledge For Facing Divorce and Single Parenthood, Save Time, Money, and Frustration," A professionally produced video in 2002, by Coach Judy, which includes "information sheets used in the video,
- Individual and Group Coaching
- Business Resource Directory: Offers all types of services, professionals, business opportunities, from A to Z from Palm Beach to Broward County.
- Provide present programs to those who are dealing with separation, divorce, or family court action.
- Put the training/tool kit titled, "Practical Knowledge for Facing Divorce and Single Parenthood, Save Time, Money, & Frustration," into the hand of those who can't afford it.
- Community Educational Empowerment Workshops for families dealing with or will be facing single parent issues.
- Print out of the Business Resource Directory which already has business listed from A to Z and still growing.